Saturday, July 2, 2011

the beginning...well close to the beginning

I started to crochet in November, 2010. Right away I loved it and right away there was more I wanted to make than I could ever have found the time. A colleague of mine, Julie (Red Berry Crochet) is the one who has taught me and I can never thank her enough!  I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Crochet is the greatest think since peanut butter. So I decided to start this blog because I saw how many great blogs that were out there that I love! Another think I did not really investigate until the past 6 months or so. Who knew blogs were so cool. All I thought they were was the ramblings of others but it is a plethora of crafty,
crochet-y goodness! So I am in love, love, love, love -did I mention love? So I will be posting pictures of WIPs and FOs and all the yarny things that I want to make, and own and some other lovelyness as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment