Sunday, July 24, 2011

either I can not count...

or I am the world's slowest crocheter. How can I have only added 5 rounds since the last post! But here is Big Boy granny in all her (or is it his) glory! I am having so much fun working on this and I love thinking that crocheters around the world are working on the same thing! very cool! If you look closely (or maybe you can see them right away) there are many mistakes but there is something comforting about that. I have always loved homemade and something that has those mistakes shows that it is the real deal. Plus, I know that I made the mistakes on accident but I have been told that the Amish always put a mistake in their quilts since only God is perfect and where I am not the most religious person, I LOVE that idea. It is comforting and forgiving.

Crochet is the first thing I have taken up or done that I really don't care whether or not I make mistakes, I am just lovin' the doin'! Hope next post shows many more rounds --

1 comment: